Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Epic Fails in Sydney 2010...just to see Taylor Swift in concert :)

This is what we went through and did in under 48 hours in Sydney Australia :P

1) Before we left..booking the tix and the lady asks so who is she when we told her who we were gonna see. My reaction was golden.. BRO have you been living UNDER a rock?!

2) The first taxi from the airport kept stalling on us

3)Our motel room not being ready ( ''a motel is like a hotel, in the same way a mcdonalds..is like a restaurant'')

4)Trying to figure out the bus times in CHULLORA and laughing to ourselves about the peoples accents

5) The awesome aussie girls on our bus weeeeee aaaaaarrrrrrr goin t darrrliiinnnn harbaaaa then taylaaaa sweeeeeft tooooooonnnnnnnooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt (like that. seriously)

6)Walking everywhere, in the rain, getting drenched..

7) the train ticket machine breaking when i went to put my $ in

8) Buying Chucks XD doooooooooo itttttttt

9)The guy who skidded into us at town hall

10)Ordering a pizza then sitting waiting for LITERALLY an hour only to discover it wasn't goin to come...the guy at reception had sent it back

11) My friend and I going to get a drink from the shop ''ahh ahh we are getting wet''

12)The rico twins giving me food poisoning with their undercooked chicken

13)The douchebags next door who accidently knocked on our door when they were drunk, it was NOT funny

14) My friends returning from shopping after I'd stayed in the room and them being on a timer to get ready for the concert ''u got two mins mate''

15)Running down stairs for the taxi saying ''mate we are so not ready'',I was like an excited child haha

16)The taxi ride to Acer arena. The driver didn't evenknow where it was!!

17) Waiting for the ticket office to open and saying aww we're not gonna be at the front , boy were we WRONG

18)The lady in the line for tix telling us we were mad for coming fromNZ

19)Aus girls asking me how much my Swift top was ''40 bucks'' WHAT ''dollars ...i meant dollars''

20) My two friends running on ahead while I got my bag checked and I missed the bin when throwing my coca cola bottle away so had to run back n try again

21)My friends yelling "hurry UP swan, you'll get left behind!!"

22)The security guards : "Ladies SLOW down no running Keep calm she'll still be there you're gonna get a good spot now nice easy pace"
So my mate says to him ''Bro this is us normally!" and he laughed :)

23)Me starting to sing DREW LOOKS> AAT ME" whilst Swifty was still talking, and yelling I LOVE U TAY during white horse :)

24)Singing Fearless as it rained after the show

25) Our taxi driver back to the motel : "So you girls came here all the way frm New Zealand just to see Taylor?"
us: ''yes..''
drver "r u mad, what time do u go home''
us at 11.30pm "uhh 6am tomoro..."
Driver "WOW u r crazeeeee"

26)Getting back to the motel and having no power, meaning we had to pack and shower in a combination of iphone and candle light

27)Going to thewrong terminal @ Sydney airport

28) Getting in the wrong line, my friend trying to sit on her case and slowly falling off it

29)Flying to Melbourne first as it was cheaper on our minimum wage budgets haha

30) Me dropping my drinkbottle as we were landing in Melbourne and trying to retrieve it, seatbelt on with my foot..as it rolled.

31) On the plane my moment of realisation about what 'THE WAY I LOVED YOU'' was about "ohhh so thts why she had 2 guys on the stage...''

32) Me getting my phone out at customs when it's prohibited

and FINALLY my midnight text to Rach that started all this :D
FEARLESS and worth it TA SWIFTY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment